CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hair things! / Aunt Debi!:)

Okay so i went to hush baby which is a specailty store in the harbor it has darling dress's and clothes and hair things but its really over priced so i try to stay away far away... but i need some clips for gracies hair its at a weird length that i just cant glue a bow on anymore and its to short to wear a bam bam hair tie... so i bought these clippies there super cute and im sure there easy to make i just dont have a clue on how to do it. so i bought them. the sell for about $8.50 a clip outragouse i know! so this blog message is really for aunt debi. Aunt debi made these darling headbands you see on Gracie in the pics and she has started her out web site Cutietreasures.com. So aunt deb i need you to learn to make these clipppies so i can buy them on your web site and not at hush baby anymore!

2 comments:

The Alvords said...

Court, I make those! Go to pearlandpauper.com, that's my website. You can order them there or you can just tell me which ones you want and I'll send them to you. Gracie is beautiful!

Brooke said...

O.K. I love the hair things Taylor has every color in the bows and then some and Hailey has every color of head band... It adds to the outfits! I think my mom has some new ones up and I'm sure she would love to make those clips. =) See you Tuesday Night for the baby shower!