CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Summer the black Barbie



okay so janelle is to funny! we are opening lilli's birthday gifts and we get to the gift janelle and brody bought for lil lil and she opens it up and its a black barbie i cant help but laugh! i asked janelle why she would by my white child a black barbie did she not notice the barbie was black! She said she was in hurray and realized when she got home the barbie was a black barbie... maybe this is one of those things you had to be there to appercaite it but i am still laughing about it as i type. to funny! thanks nell we love our black barbie Summer:)

9 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Janelle obviously doesn't see color, racist! Just kidding, love you and I totally know you're not. I know I would've laughed too if I would've been there, wish I was!

Cody and Heather Olsen said...

hey! it was so good to hear from you. i talked with casey the other day. i miss you guys its been so long! your girls are so cute! you look great and you need to call me when you come in jan so we can get together! hope all is well. love you guys

Becca said...

That's hilarious! Happy Birthday Lilli!

Lara said...

Sooo funny! Court! I miss you! I am glad that we can keep in touch though on here! Your girls are so cute and they are getting sooo big! Love ya tons! Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Lilli!

Kensie said...

That is really funny. How are you guys? We miss you like always...Merry Christmas

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Did you get a new cell # or are you just ignoring me? Harsh! I need your address, is that too much to ask?! It seems like I had it at one point but can't locate it at the moment.

Twisted Sister said...

Did you text me for my address? I can read text messages, I just can't respond to them... Yeah, it's something weird about me.

Anyway, it looked like your number. Let me know if it was you.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I love Summer the black barbie. Janelle is funny. What did Lilli say?

Lorraine and Kelly said...

So have you completely given up on blogging? I don't appreciate that! I need to see you. I need to know what is going on with your fam, I try to blog stalk Nate and Rachel but her blog takes too long to load. Josh is married! How exciting!! What are you guys doing lately?? Please fill me in!