CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008




We are so excited to be going on the airplane to Hawaii!!! Lilli was such good girl, we all 3 didn't get to sit right next to each other but close enough. Casey and i were separated by the ail which was fine. Lilli watched Dora on the DVD player (that we left in the taxi after getting to Hawaii what a bummer) and colored and the took a good 2 hour nap! it was a really nice flight. Casey has to leave early for work so I'm hoping our flight home will go just as smooth without daddy! but we are having a ball!

7 comments:

The Alvords said...

Court, have a fabulous time and take tons of pictures! I wish I was there.

Shauna said...

I so so love it that you are updating us while you are in Hawaii. Way to go Lilly! Have a great trip.

Erika Tebbs said...

I am so jealous!!!! Have so much fun and take lots of pictures! Talk to you soon.

Twisted Sister said...

Just for your pleasure I would like you to know that it is rainy and gray here.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

No one can really sleep like that, can they? So funny.

Heather said...

We are so jealous! I can't wait to see everything that you guys do while you are there!

Brooke said...

Lillie is adorable!