CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SHE IS FINALLY HERE!






yah! baby gracie is here! we couldnt be more excited! i had been having contraction since early sunday morning... and finally FINALLY early tuesday morning i went to the hospital and the kept me! hurray i was so worried i would get sent away! it was such a fun day! it was just a great party casey always at my head jess rachy and trish! i would have a vaginal brith any day over a c-section. vaginal brith is a walk in the park compared to a c-section! im recovering great! tired but everything has been pretty great. we are nursing and am bleeding and cracking trying to stay comitted! so here are some pics of our girl!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Tebbs Family! Graci is beautiful. She really looks like Lillie.

The Alvords said...

Yay! She is here! Congratulations, she is beautiful. She is a solid little thing and has a ton of hair. Good luck with breast feeding. That is definitely something I am worried about.

Ashley C said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well for you!

Jen Anderson said...

I am so happy for the vbac! Lots of luck in the feeding dept, why does it have to be so hard?!?!?! COngrats Court, so happy your little girl is finally here. Give her a kiss for me... better make it on the cheek cause I am sick. :)