CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is it about a camera?





I have yet to figure it out, why laying on a bed and taking pictures is so much fun? i could seriously lay on a bed for hours just clicking away taking pictures! Lilli loves the camera. With the amount of pics i take you would think i was a hard core scrap Booker but I'm not... I'm lucky to even put them on snap fish. Casey and i love to sit on the bed at the end of the week and just go through all the pics i take and we laugh and laugh! so here i just some from clicking around this week!

2 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are so darling. Good for you for 5 am! As soon as Cate gets better at sleeping in the night I really want to start getting up early and doing this... but 5 am is a little too early for me!

Unknown said...

Courty Coo! Your babies are beautiful!