CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Y @ 5 AM!





There is probably no one in the world that i would get up for at 5 but sissy! We have been running really early and really its a wonderful thing i am dressed with the girls and ready for the day by 9:00! i feel like i have so much time now in my day! it amazing how much time working out takes up i love it but its been taking my time away from the girls so this has been great! i normally workout from home and i am interrupted 17 times and finally am ready by 11 ok noon! so im loving my new 5 AM! im just a better mommy, and a cleaner wife! happy times for me and sissy!

5 comments:

Lara said...

You GO GIRL!!! I need to take a page out of your book! Thanks for the inspiration! I just love ya Court!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

You are a crazy lady!! but I do love you. 5am at the Y is so great, fun for us. And I especially love coming home and geting a quickie in before I start my day!!! What could be better??

Laura said...

You guys are crazy. But I love you.

Kensie said...

I am jealous!! I wish I had someone to get up with me at 5 am to excercise. I have a hard time getting up that early by myself but if I had someone to go with me then that would be so much better!!
Miss you guys

Ashley C said...

Wow, that is freaking early. Way to be motivated!