CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Daddy's building the big TOY!

We could not be more excited daddy is building the big toy, he has been working on it everynight... uncle nate, papa and jake came over to help get him a head start and now we just have to get it finished! it has only sat in the garage since march! not bad right lol! Lilli is so ready for it to be done... if she had it her way it would have been done yesterday! Mommy just hopes it will be done before baby gracie comes so lil' lil' will have something to do while we are spending long days home with the new baby! happy building for daddy:)!


5 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Fun for Daddy!!! I cannot wait for Grace to come!!! I am ready to hold that new baby!!!

Lori said...

How fun is that! I wish I was there to see. I can't wait to go up and play with you, Lillie on your new Big Toy!!

I love you,

Grammy Lori

Barrett Bunch said...

Yea, looks like it will be a really nice one, can't wait to see it and wow Jessika you are baby hungry...

The Alvords said...

Fun Court! I can't wait to see baby Gracie. I hope all is well!

Kensie said...

Good job cas, I am so proud to see you building something..
Court we really do want to come out and visit so I PROMISE we will