CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm a hairdresser, but french braids?




French Braids have never really been my thing... I went to beauty school to cut and color not braid. I have always loved two french braids on little girls and well since i dont really know how to do them lol i never have until today! I put Lilli in front of tigger and pooh and this is what we ended up with. not bad for my first time i dont think. She going to be wearing braids alot until mommy gets good:)! lucky her!

6 comments:

Elke said...

I have found the trick to be a good spray bottle of water and a fine toothed comb. Oh, and a cartoon, but you certainly have that figured out! They look pretty good!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Okay too cute, I really think she looks great with a sunburn too.

Barrett Bunch said...

ok, so I get it! I love frech braids on little girls, but don't know how to do it... Mine are just a little bit worse than yours...

Janelle said...

I know I am so excited to send it to you. Will you measure her waist so I can finish it. I just have it tied right now so I make sure it's big enough. I am going to make one for the baby too but that is really short so it's super fluffy :) so excited

Laura said...

I'm with ya, girl. I went to school to learn to cut and color, not braid! Those look really good though, I can't wait to have a little girl to practice on too!

Lori said...

I use to do french braids on Brook, and on myself. It was really hard to do it backwards on myself. That's when I was young and had pretty long hair.

Lillie, you are so pretty with french braids. Grammy loves them for sure!