CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

MY NEW BEST FRIENDS!



I cant even begin to tell you how wonderful my new cleaning team is! During the week i spend a ton of time sweeping the hard wood floor and then mopping and i hate it i mean i really really hate it, and as i get bigger and bigger with this pregnancy it just gets harder and harder for me to have a desire to even do it! so i got me some BOTS! Roomba (also know as Roy) and Scuba (just Scuba!) and i love them i mean i really really love them (lilli's a little scared of them but there growing on her), i feel like i have this power team... i will send one to the family room and the other to the kitchen and ill start cleaning the bathroom and then we all rotate! the really just make me feel so happy i feel like the understand my needs! Every women needs to invest!There a mother/wifes best friend! Yah For BOTS!

5 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

That's interesting to know, I'm glad you like them. My parents had one a while ago and for some reason didn't like it. Now I wonder why??

Chels Grubbs said...

Where did you get these?!?! One of them sweeps and the other mops?! Where do these fantastic life changing inventions come from?!?! and you are SO cute in your old prego pictures!!!! I sure like my treaty treats so I think i'm in for some trouble!!!

Kensie said...

Are you kidding me? How freakin lucky are ou? we still need to get out there and see you guys. Especially before you have your baby. love ya

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Happy times I am glad you have your team working with you

Brooke said...

That is an awesome team! I love this blog!