CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

38 Weeks and Crabby!



On Sunday i thought we would take some belly shots since its been a while since i have posted the big tum tum! lilli wanted to be apart of the picture time! i have 12 days to go and well Dr. nickle doesnt talk like shes coming anytime soon! He even said he would make me go a week late if nessesary since i am a v-back (high risk) so i really am thinking this is going to be a late baby! I am not dilated i'm only 40% efaced (SP). I have had some contractions but nothing strong enough or long enough. i told Dr. nickle that i was a crabby lady and that i need this baby out now that my journey was done. He told me i didnt seem crabby to him and i told him thats because i was faking it! lol poor casey is a sad boy most the time he just trys to aviod me he says im not very nice! i will be the first to admit im not nice im a MEAN LADY!

8 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Courtney you're so cute and don't look crabby at all!! But then you're right it's so easy to fake things, especially since you're of Barrett blood. I became a faking pro and still am!! Hang in there, we're thinking about you and waiting for that exciting day! From the picture you really look great@!!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

YOu are the crabbiest lady alive please do us all a favor and go have a baby!!!

smeltzer family said...

you are such a gorgous preggo lady! I looked like a whale ... and i was so swollen like 10 billion bees stung my face hands and feet. You should take long walks esp up hill ... see if that works ... or there's some other rumors that might work :). Miss you Court.

Shauna said...

You may be a crabby lady, but you are sure cute! Can't wait to see little gracie!

Anonymous said...

Your family looks so cute for church. What fun pics. Your hair is very beautiful! I love your pregoness... and to be honest, I don't really want you to have this baby any time soon because I will then be pregers alone. It makes it more fun to share your fatness with someone else.

Becca said...

I was SO crabby the whole time I was pregnant! I completely understand! It's time already.. let's get that girl out! :) A week early would be great! Come on Gracie! Good luck surviving the last little bit!

Barrett Bunch said...

oh, you are too stinking cute! crabby comes with being pregnant I am sure it is not that bad... Hope she comes soon, would love to meet her!

Christine said...

You are so funny! Just remmeber it is easier to take care of her while she is inside of you! I know that doesn't help much. Good luck, you look great.