CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Baby Shower!

Shauna and Alyssa came into town to visit... mom jess and rachy planned a shower for me! Fun times! we had a blast laughing and joking at Red Robin! I ate the biggest mile high mud pie and would not share! i really think you could have rolled me out of red robin! the baby is just around the corner im 38 weeks and so tired! thanks everyone for coming to my dinner shower i had a blast! it ended to fast! Thanks for the thoughtful gifts i love you all!


6 comments:

Leslierush said...

you look way too cute for being 38 weeks pregnant!

Jen Anderson said...

So much fun to hang with the girls! You are beautiful and best of luck for the next 2 weeks. Cant wait to see her! Miss you

Erika Tebbs said...

So fun.. Wish i was there to celebrate with you... You looks way cute!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I was going to say the same thing before I saw everyone elses comments, you probably need to not look so cute and have such cute maternity clothes, send them to me! Thanks bye.

The Alvords said...

Two weeks, I can't wait to see her! I swear you just got pregnant four days ago, where has the time gone?

Shauna said...

What a very fun night for me! So glad you are prego it was a really fun excuse to all get together and have a party. . .a party all about you! Love that!