CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Big Report!

I'm a large lady bless my heart!

Ok... so today is supposed to be the big days that Gracie comes out. Last night at about 1:30 i woke up having strong contraction that were about 10-15 min apart i just watched them until about 4:00 in the morning... finally around 4 the became stronger and were happening every 5-7 min. i called labor and delivery and they told me to come in a get looked at not to rush but just head in. So finally around 8:30 we headed that direction. i just want to make sure that the would last i didn't want to get sent home! well what do you know the moment we got to the hospital the stopped and i got sent home! I'm dialed to a 1 and 80% effaced... i still have a bit to go! after getting home i went straight to bed i haven't slept at all. I'm still having contraction that are about 20 min apart that are really painful... so still haven't gotten good sleep! I'm just so done i wish she would come out now!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh poor you Courtney! I hope Graci decides to come out soon. Just for your sanity! Good luck!

Kensie said...

Court!!! Oh my goodness, you are a poor lady. Come on gracie come out already. I am so sorry..... But congratulations on zero days to go. I can not believe that it is already here! Love you and good luck, let us know ASAP

Shauna said...

OH . . .please your heart and your cute tummy too!

Heather said...

Oh honey!!! C'mon, can't you just go jump on the tramp and run up stairs or something?? jk. We're thinking of you guys all the time! We can't wait to hear when she gets here!! Good luck!

The Alvords said...

Oh Court, I feel for you! I'm so sorry. I hope she is on her way shortly for your sake. My vote is that you just start pushing. Eventually she'll be out.

Becca said...

Oh my... you poor thing! Doesn't Gracie understand that her stay is over?! :) I hope things start to progress for you-- this stage is no fun. I remember being so bitter about being fat and wanting Mylie out ASAP. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! Good luck-- hope it's an easy and normal delivery!

Jen Anderson said...

Being sent home is the very worst!! Been there, done that! She will be here before you know it, can't wait to see pictures of her. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Love ya! Jen

Laura said...

Oh my! You are very large, my friend!!! I hope she comes out soon too! That just does not look fun, the end of the pregnancy is always the worst!! Good luck sweetie, I miss you! Give a big ol' push for me! ;)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

LETS HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erika Tebbs said...

you do look prego and like your ready to have you some baby!!! How fun I am so excited for you. I hope she comes soon!!! Goodluck with everything! Keep us posted.