CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AbC TaG AnD I Am It FuN TiMeS

Tag #1-ABC tag

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? casey
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? saturday is my friday because its the last day of the week that i have to be at work and 48 mystries on got to love a good 48 hours
E-Essential Item? air conditioning oh m goshim always hot i think if i didnt have AC i probably would blow up
F-Favorite color? pink
G-Gummy bears or worms? oh i love this question this pregnancy i crave gummy bears i finally had to cut myself off from them! Nobody likes a fat girl!
H-Home town? Gig Harbor, Wa
I-Favorite indulgence? brownie sunday with reese pieces on carmel we have them every sunday ( i think i would be better off to stick with the gummy bears lol)
J-January or July? July january is sad weather in washington
K-Kids? 1 and 1 on the way we would love 4 all together
L-Life isn't complete without? Oprah!!! love her!!!
M-Marriage date? 1/14/05
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers 1 sister i brother in law 1 sister in law so that would change it to 3 bro 2 sisters thats how its done in our family
O-Oranges or Apples? a really good orange can really hit the spot
P-Phobias? i actually dont have any suprisingly
Q-Quote? very fun timnes when your hanging with very fun people quote be myself
R-Reasons to smile? we are having a baby
S-Season of choice? Spring/Summer
T-Tag 3 people: janelle jensen, Lorraine Carpenter, Jessika Mccann
U-Unknown fact about me? I have red hair
V-Vegetable? Broccoli
W-Worst habit? picking my nose casey hates it i love to do it in the car lol its my favorite i know im so weird! did i really admit that!
X-Xray or Ultrasound? ultrasound got to see that baby
Y-Your favorite food? mexican love mexican with the chips and the salsa but really i love all food so thats a hard question for me
Z-Zodiac sign- sagutrius

4 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I love your unknown fact... yeah no one knew you had red hair! Yeah right! Makes me miss you like crazy! When do you find out girl or boy?

Chelsey said...

What's up Casey? Chelsey found your blog so I figured I would leave you a comment. Looks like things are going good, your little girl is really cute! We live up in Spokane and are going to law school, so when you come over to seattle area we'll have to get together. I'm glad to see things are going good for you guys!
North

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Cora has those same pj's that Lilli is wearing on Janelle's blog. They are the cutest. And she is so big I'm dying. Can you put up some pregnant pictures for me? I love them. And back to my original question-is it a boy or a girl?

Erika Tebbs said...

Cort-Hey I'm so glade that you have a blog I really am not that great but I do attempt it. I wish you were here. We miss you talk to you soon.