CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Blogging is hard for me

ok so i know that it may look like i have this blog thing all figured out... but i just have really great friends! Janelle came over tonight and made my blog cute for me. She add music,a freinds list, a back drop, a family pic! so anyone who has some make blog time easy for my life advice. I'm all about it! send it my way!cause computers and i are not friends!my courtneys corner on jessikas page is looking better and better all the time! lol j/k! Ok and Heather tagged me what does that mean what do i do, i'm really excited about being tagged but i dont know what to do with that? some help people would be wonderful!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you have a blog! It's so cute too, good job!
Carter's signing is going really good, he's still workin on the whole speech thing, but he's making progress, so that's good...

Kensie said...

Hi cute people.. I miss you. Casey, I overheard you talking to Aaron last night on the phone and its so true, he really needs help. He is honestly wasting away. I try and make all these good meals for him but its not working.
Courtney, good job with your blog, it looks so good, I had no idea that you guys had a blog!!
We want to come see you so nad, hopefully this summer whe your good and pregnant

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Wow Janelle did a really great jobby with your bloggy. What? I'm a freak, I know. But I didn't know I was a painter. My mom kind of is so I guess I got it from her. What a cute family pic!!!

Chels Grubbs said...

YAY you have a blog!!!!! And you are all supermodels in that picture at the top!!! I miss you guys!!! We are gonna have to come up to washington this summer so that we can see you!!! (since I won't be able to fly in november for thanksgiving)...hush hush.....anyway, send me your address and I'll send you some bows!!! Look at my store on ebay and tell me which ones you want!!! There's a link to it on the side of my blog at kind of the top. Who watches lilli when you are at work?

Shauna said...

Hi Tebbies! So happy that you started a blog of your cute cute family. Love Love Love it! :) Can't wait to keep up with your cute little family. Happy Blogging.

Anonymous said...

I love the family photo! What a cute fam!

Brooke said...

What a great family picture I love it! Where do you have your pictures taken?

smeltzer family said...

hi courtney ... you're blog is cute ... janelle did a good job ! :)