CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I LOVE SUNDAYS!

Sunday is my most favorite day of the week... i really look forward to it all week long, Because in our family its the day we are all together until about 7:30 sometimes later if its summer or the kids dont have school (sprin break or something)! but it just makes me so happy to be together. i love that my Lilli is with her cousins making memories like i have with my cousins! its all about the memories... every sunday we get together have dinner, and make brownie sundays! there nothing better then a brownie sunday with lots of whip creme and carmel! it makes me so happy!so yeah for sundays and of course brownie sundays! its the best treaty treat treat in the world!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!! That looks soo good!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I love Sundays too. What would we do without one cheat day. I love our brownie sunday, although this weeks brownie tasted more like brownie dough. WOW!!! THey were really doughy. Love Sundays.

Alyssa said...

I such the sucker for a brownie sundae. Love the kids making cousin memories, they are definately the best!

Janelle said...

So cute. I am way jealous of you going to Hawaii. I can't wait to see you and your little prego self just like 8 or 9 weeks!!