CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Rainy Day In Washington!!!



I am so done today! i am so sick of the rain! we are in spring now but it sure doesnt feel like it here in washington.... we are suppost to have snow this weekend. I guess we will see if it happens, but i decided i was going to beat the rain and take the kids to the park. Well it lasted about 2o min. and we were done headed home to make hot chocolate, hot chocolate was the only way i could get the kids to leave. the only one who really cared that it was rainy was banks! He does not like the rain on his heady head head no no no!I cant wait tell summer!!! So if you are from a sunny place please send some our way!
jess and i went to target when she came to pick up the kids the have some great summer fun coming out, i like to just pretened that its just around the corner. that hole six weeks we get of sun is priceless. There is no one who appercaites the sun then someone from washington. washington people really get how wonderful it is. When it comes out the world stops! its all about the sun!

8 comments:

Becca said...

I'm so sad for you... it was gorgeous here today-- 68 degrees! I'm loving our Spring weather-- but don't feel too bad, a storm is supposed to come in tomorrow night. Probably the one that's up there. I sure don't miss the WA rain!! No doubt about it!

Barrett Bunch said...

I'm right there with ya... So ready for some spring sun! You made the best of it though and I love your blogging ability!

Erika Tebbs said...

Not to make you feel too bad- but we went to the park today witha bunch of friends and Hallee and I got our first sunburn of the year at 10:30 in the morning none the less. IT is beautiful springy weather here, but in a short while it will be miserable and then I will be jealous of you!!!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I love our kids they are so fun. Ya, it was snowing at our house today. scary.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Oh well um maybe you didn't hear, I am pregnant. 10 weeks. I'm waiting to blog about it until after I go to the doctor, so you'll hear more soon!

Alyssa said...

Pathetically, I miss the rain, I know I am a crazy lady. But be glad you are not in Utahm that storm that Bec was talking about rolled in today and it was freezing and windy today....no fun!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe the snow today? Wow, that is crazy. I do love the rain, but I am so ready for sunshine!

Janelle said...

So cute and don't worry I don't plan on doing 5 at once on a regular basis. I was just so busy this week it was the only way for me to catch back up so now I will try every day or two and only do one day :)ps if I didn't tell you we are coming up on the 5th