CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Its BaG TaG! ! !

Its amazing when you drop everything out what ridiculouse things you have in your bag! but i like this bag tag! this is fun one brooke! Ok so what do we got here headphones, adult wipes, 2 chapstick, 2 hair things, 1 mini doll, 1 chocolate thats now gone, 1 bag of wheat thins, 2 protien bars, 3 business cards, 1 check regester, medicine bottle, wallet, wristle wallet for tampons, my camera which is not seen, change,mac makeup bag, stamps,ultra sound pictures, 1 key, yeah thats about good thats what i can remember without seeing the picture.
SO I TAG LORRAINE,JANELLE,ERIKA,HEATHER

7 comments:

Brooke said...

That is awesome Court! I know when I started I couldn't believe how much could fit in my purse. =)

MaDeb or Deb said...

I love your blog!! I didn't realize you had one until today! Your little Lilli is adorable! The Bag tag is kinda fun and I'm glad everyone's playing. Hey...are you having a boy or a girl!! I saw the ultrasound picture in your pile! Love...Aunt Deb

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

You have a lot of junk!!!

Laura said...

Wow, you have actually good stuff in your bag! Mine has like twinkies and chips and stupid fatty stuff in it!
Why do guys not like Sex & the City?? It's the best! I'm totally stoked to see it! I wish we all still lived by each other and could go see it together!! I miss those days!

Kensie said...

LOVE the bag tag! It is funny to see what is in your purse when it comes down to pulling everything out.

Alyssa said...

What the heck is in the bottom of your purse mixed in with your change! Love the mix of Court with the Lilly.

Janelle said...

okay so just so you know you are supposed to write me a comment and let me know I am tagged. So I miss your face. You better be home in June. I am coming up with Jeremy June 5th. Jeremy will be there until the 8th and I will be there until the 12th.