CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We Played Dress Up EVERDAY!

Lillian and Joee got a new Arora dress up at the Disney store... oh my! we put it on and took it off and put it on and took it off! there is nothing lillian loves more then dress ups and shopping shoes! she carries the shopping shoes all around the house with one pair on her feet and the other in tow just in case she needs to do a shoe change! while we were in arizona she thought it was free game she wanted to wear her dress ups out and about we did that one day and then we were over that... well mommy was over that!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh Lillie is soooo cute I love her eyes! We need to have a play date. I'll be your friend, I don't have any friends either especially since Shauna left me. Taylor would love to play with Lillie!

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Ok love them, they are sooo super cute.