CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh there is so much to post i have been waiting for casey to get back from utah to help me upload my pics im not the best with all the technical stuff. Im getting better though. ok so i have two pics of case one with glasses and on without.He just got new ones. I think they make him look smart! Maybe glass would make me look smarter. anyways case had a good time being with family in utah but i am so happy to have him home! i am scared of the dark and when he go's out of town i have to sleep at my moms!

3 comments:

Kensie said...

Hi guys, how is everything going in Washington? I love your Belly pictures, your getting big! How far along are you now? Casey we wish we could have seen you more when you were here but were glad your home again with your cute wife and making her feel safe. Oh my gosh Courtney I am also the biggest baby. I hate being home alone it freaks me out. I decided I have to buy a BBgun or a BIG dog when we move away.

Laura said...

He does look very smart with his glasses on, I don't know why I look like such a loser with mine on...

Anonymous said...

I hope things are going well in Arizona. More importantly...I hope you are getting your AC. We all know how much you need your col air! Don't blow up! We miss you and Lil Lil!