CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our Day of WALKING at The ZoO!

Wow was it a day! we went to the zoo.... with mimi, TT and Cousins! the Kids had a ball. Me i'm not so much a Zoo person, unless its like Madagascar. Yeah Madagascar i think is more my thing. why go to the zoo when you can watch Madagascar! lets just say at the zoo you do alot of walking and walking and walking and well our zoos a small zoo but i probably thought my baby in my belly was going to fall out with all the walking we were doing. We were there from about 1:30 tell 4:00 if that tells you how much walking we did! The kids loved it and its all about them anyways, we had a great time! still not a zoo person but i would do it again in a heart beat!

3 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I loved our Zoo time, we had the bestest time ever. We did do a lot of walking, but it is good for you sissy. The pic of Mom and I is kind of scary, I look so much like her. May I say WOW, hello she is my twin, no maybe you are my twin. What is our next fun time???

Shauna said...

I do not super love the zoo either. . . but your pictures are super cute and it does look like you had a good time. Happy Zoo for you!

Kensie said...

I'm with you and the whole Madagascar thing. I mean sure the zoo is alright but if you can just sit down and watch Madagascar for 2 1/2 hours thats great with me, sit down, pop some popcorn, drink some D.C. What more could you ask for?
PS loved your cute little girls hair!!!