CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

how do i keep this toy room clean!




I have officially decided that I am wife, mother and MAID and I get so tired of being the maid. I really try to stay on top of the mess, but wow with baby number 2 on the way...I'm a TIRED LADY! so this is what our toy room looks like 50% of the time and well its slowly creeping up to 60%! Yes the secret is out I am not the most prefect house keeper. I really try... if Casey had it his way our house would be clean to the touch of finger dust! Well this is the real world and not Casey's world so the toy room looks like a bomb!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Ummm. . .well that is life with kids! I say good luck to you! I wish I had a suggestion, but that is my entire house a good 50% of the time.

Barrett Bunch said...

yeeah I feel ya'! I clean our play room twice a day, yes iam crazy but that is me, I am my father's daughter. Really its not so bad even at 60% of the time, I think you are doing just fine and tell casey if he needs a fix of clean for the evening go to Mikes...

Lorraine and Kelly said...

It's funny how it's always the husbands who want the house all clean and meticulate but do they ever do anything to make it that way? No!
Love you Case!

The Alvords said...

I totally feel for you because I don't have kids or pets, I only have a husband and I have a hard time keeping our house clean! I don't know what I'll do when we start to have kids. Let me know if you find any secrets that work.

Jen Anderson said...

Good luck with that one Court! Just be thankful that you have a playroom, right?! I think maid is part of the job description, isn't it? Hold on to your horses, because with as you and Casey multiply, so does the mess! Love you!

Brooke said...

O.K I totally understand Taylor is learning to clean up after herself. It's funny she's just not sure she likes that! =) Just wait till they get older and they have chores it will help!