CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tag.. This one was a little boring!

Ten Years Ago
I was 12 in 7th grade at Harbor Ridge Middle school

5 Things on my to do list today
1. go to work
2. cut some hair
3. go on a long walk
4. eat clean
5. put together music for singing time at church

Things I would do if I became a billionaire
Buy one of dads houses, maybe even all 5! Dad needs to sell a house anyone want to buy?! i would have a cleaning lady so i could play all day with lill lill and not feel stressed about my messy house or should i says houses remember im buying 5:)!

5 of my secret bad habits
1. I love to pick my nose
2. I buy food and toss half of it out cause we dont eat it
3. I let the Laundry build up until it looks like Mt. Everest
4. I want to play all day every day i hate that Casey has to go to work!
5. I require a lot of me time

5 Places I have lived
1. University Place
2. Provo, love p town miss the fun times! but not enough to give life up here!
3. GiG Harbor
4. Wauna, lol
5. Orem, lol yep that makes 5

Jobs I have had
1. Dads Constuction office
2. Dads medical supply office
3. Tanning salon
4. Von cutris salon
5. Urban Escape salon and day spa
6. Shubui salon and day spa

5 things people don't know about me
1. I hate a messy house i go crazy!
2. When i get a bug up my but i dont let whatever it is go until im satisfied
3. i use alot of self tanner if i dont i look like a giant freckle
4. im super insicure about my saugages aka my ARMS
5. blogging make me feel so happy!

I tag.......
Erika
lorraine
janelle
Becca
Heather

3 comments:

Becca said...

Okay.. so I've already done this one! Yes! That means I don't have to do it! :) And by the way... you do NOT have sausages! Your arms look great.. better than mine and I don't have a baby in my tummy!

Brooke said...

I agree with Becca your arms do look great....

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

You are a funny lady, I like you