CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tebbies # 2 ???

So i vowed i wasnt going to find out what we are having... we have known for about 4 weeks now i just keep forgetting to tell people! we had an ultrasound at 16 weeks. I didnt want to find out but casey did he was seriously ready to fight it out in front of the ultra sound tech because he wanted to know so bad!!! Me well either way im happy i just want a healthy baby, but casey, no he wants a BOY! While being there for 1/2 hour we came to the agreement that we would have the tech put the babys gender in an envolope and we could decided later what we would do. Well of course we looked! How could we not. you cant send me with an envolope and expect me to not look! so we are having a baby GIRL! the plan is she will be baby Grace Olivia Tebbs. Today was my 20 week check. Lilli came with me! I told her we were going to hear baby Gracie's Heart beat.... when Dr. Nickle put the machine on my belly, lilli screamed "i hear her mommy i hear baby grace. Can you hear her mommy? Its baby grace! yah mommy its gracie!" Dr.Nickle and i both started laughing! there is nothing better then a moment like that! Its the first time Lillian has been excited about a baby coming to our house! i think she might be starting to understand a little bit! Its moments like that, that make me love being a mommy!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

CONGRATS COURT AND CASEY! We are so excited for you guys. Lillie will love having a sister I know Taylor does...

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

That is too cute for words. Lillian is adorable and will love that baby to pieces. YOu are going to be suck with a lot of girls in your family because your husband wants a boy sooooo bad. So get ready for your house to be a hormal mess, but in a good way right? Love you

Chels Grubbs said...

YAY!!!! Little Grace is going to be so cute!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I didn't know you could find out so soon!!! Sorry for Case but you'll have a boy someday.......anyway YAY!!!

Barrett Bunch said...

Yea... Two girlies, the best ever! Congratulations :)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Yeah, that is so darling of Lilli. That makes it so much more fun to know she will be such a good helper! So exciting. Miss you bad. Need more pregnant pics!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for baby gracie! I am excited for Lillie to have her own little sis. She is going to be a Gracie stalker! She is so stinkin cute. I love that she knew it was baby gracie inside your tummy!

Erika Tebbs said...

How fun. I have a friend who's little girls name is Gracie and she is so cute!! I'm way excited for you guys. Lilly will be a great big sister.

Becca said...

Oh how fun! Congrats on the little girl! I LOVE those names.. they are some of my favorites! And I love that Lilli is so excited for her sis... that's so cute.

Shauna said...

YIPEEE SKIPPPEEE for you! Girls are so fun. I don't know about two, but Jacq is a blast. Congrats to the three of you. SO glad Lillian is warming up to the idea of this new little one. She is going to be a fun sissy. And what good friends they will someday be.

CAS said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

don't be disappointed casey... boys aren't that great... don't get me wrong, i love my boy and all there is just so much you can take of basketball, soccer, guns, football, cars, etc. what i want is a girl! maybe we can switch for the weekend?

CONGRATS!

Heather said...

YAY!! I love girlies! It will be so fun for your girls to have a sister close in age. My sister is 14 months older than me and we had a blast growing up. Grace and Olivia are seriously 2 of my fave names that I was planning on using one day!! Congrats!

Alyssa said...

Shaun told me before I had a chance to read your blog because I have been slacking. But my first thought was they sent that girl home with an envelope, there was no way she wasn't going to look! Congrats! So excited for you and Casey.