CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NO COOKIES ON THE BED!

Okay so i felt like it was time to get a new bed set. In the history of our marriage we have had one of my old bedspreeds from when i was 17, not that its that old but i just felt that it was time. You see, in my head all day i have been trying to rationalize how this was a need and not a want, but lets be real it was a want! I put the bed together while Lilli was taking a nap. She just woke up and wanted a cookie and a drinky... and then where did she head with her cookie and zippy? MOMMY'S BED. i told her to freeze and that we have some new rules no food or drinks on mommy new bed. i feel awful i dont even want her to touch it. She might get it dirty! love the bed but now im kinda of regreating it. Its not so kid freindly.. but we will see how it go's.

11 comments:

Erika Tebbs said...

Way pretty! I have been looking forever for new bedding and I can never find anything I love or that I know can withstand Hal... Our that we have now is mainly white-need I say more..... Where do you begain to look for new bedding, because all of my norms arent floating my boat.

Heather said...

I love it!! We have a white bedspread and I have a hard time even letting Jared on it!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new bedding! It's beautiful and elegant!

The Alvords said...

It's not so kid friendly but it is oh so beautiful!

Becca said...

Too cute!

Laura said...

Ooooh, that's really pretty, court! I like it alot, where did you get it at?
I bought the tub color changer things at BabiesRus. I'm sure they've got em at ToysRus too though. And I saw an Elmo version of them at Target.
The bubbles kept Carter entertained for quite a while, but that machine pumps out like 4000 bubbles a minute, so as I'm sure you can guess, the solution doesn't last super long. Long enough for a lot of fun though!

Kaesy said...

Courtney, let's be honest...I've looked at your blog too. Especially because in Lorraine's last post she said your Tag was hilarious so I had to see it. You have to officially make me one of your "friends" on your list. We're blogging buddies now. =) You didn't know you inherited a stalker did you?

smeltzer family said...

Your bed is beautiful. I can have things like that because MY HUSBAND for one would feel prissy and he would mess it up. I would rather not spend the money on something he won't appreciate like I would. Oh Court how I miss you. I'll see you a little more often when Aaron and I move up there at the end of the year!

McGiven Family.... said...

Hi I am one of Casey's friends from high school...Sarah Hill McGiven. I found your blog and found Rick and Erika's through it too. They are moving by us and going to the same school my husband is at. Maybe if you guys come to Vegas to visit them we will see you! Anyway, your little girl is adorable and congrats on your pregnancy! Tell Casey I said hi! Our blog is mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I love that you and Kaesy are friends now, what a great blogging world we live in.

Barrett Bunch said...

Love it, we all need to do something for us every once in awhile! Don't have to be 100% kid proof, they have stuff we have stuff, it totally works and I don't think you should have any
regrets!