CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Yeah for Sissy Time!

Yeah for sissy time! Jess and i were at moms hang out while the guys were playing halo we decided we should got to borders and get some new reading material on clean eating, so we could be re inspired. we were both having a fat day (not sure why she was having a fat day, but still love her!) So we left moms made a quick stop at my house to grab some Costco cake and then headed to up-town Gig Harbor for some serious reading material! we had so much fun we even made a friend the man In the picture was our cashier, i don't know his name so we shall call him "new friend" at borders!


6 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Oh, I love us. We had fun sissy time, we are so fun WOW!!!!

Shauna said...

You two are some serious crazy ladies. LOL! I write that but I did me some "Clean eating" shopping for me at borders today too! Fun times.

Becca said...

Oh.. that makes me sad! :( I miss my "sissy time"! I need to hop on a plane immediately! :)

Alyssa said...

Love sissy time, it's the best for sure! Love the dedication to the clean eating! (I kind of suck at it, don't tell Shaun, I'm trying really hard!)

Jen Anderson said...

A Borders in the Gig? Wow, I have been gone for a while haven't I?! You and Jes crack me up. Can't wait to come see you guys & get my hair done again soon, you make me look good! Loves!

Barrett Bunch said...

Wow!!!